1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Open to legal residents of the U.S., 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Entrants must be physically located in the United States. The sweepstakes begins on February 1st, 2019 and ends on April 25th, 2019. Limit one entry per household or email address. Void where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER: Complete the survey on line and provide email address where indicated, entries must be received by April 25th, 2019 11:59 p.m. PT. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for his sweepstakes. A completed survey will enter you into the prize drawing. The random prize drawing will be held on or about May 5th. Limit of one prize per family or household. There could be different graphics and presentations of this offer under the same prize structure.
3. CONDITIONS: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Web site visitors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should a computer virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. PRIZES: The Today’s News-Herald will offer (1) $500 cash prize. Potential Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all qualified entries received. Potential Winners will be notified by email and/or by phone.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Employees of the Today’s News-Herald, all persons working as employees of any newspaper, newspaper partners or subsidiaries, and all affiliated Web sites or their affiliated companies, or the sponsors, agencies, distributors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated companies, participating advertisers and media, employees, their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Immediate family member is defined as husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws apply. Entry into this promotion constitutes permission to the Sponsor and their agencies to use winners' name, address and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Entrant recognizes and agrees that survey information will be made available only to Sponsor. Winners agree to release and hold harmless the Today’s News-Herald, its agencies, employees from injury, death, loss or other liability that may arise from the acceptance or use of any prize or their participation in this promotion.
Winner selected at random from among survey participants.
Odds of winning dependent upon number of completed survey participants.
One entry per household. Duplicate entries
not considered. Employees of the Today’s
News-Herald and their families are not eligible to win.
6. WINNERS LIST: The name of the prize-winners can be found by sending an email to email@example.com
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Entrant agrees that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant(s) and Sponsor and their agencies, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts of Arizona. Entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
8. PUBLICATION ADDRESS: Today’s News-Herald – 2225 W Acoma Blvd, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403