Official Rules 2020/2021
Pulse Survey Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Open to legal residents of the U.S., 18 years of age or older at time of entry. The sweepstakes begins on December 11th (12:01 p.m. PST), 2020 and ends on December 12th (11:59 p.m. PST), 2021. Void where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER: Do one of the following : 1) enter online, complete the survey and provide email address where indicated 2) answer all of the survey questions asked when called and give contact information required for notification, 3) or mail your contact information to Pulse Research. The answers to the survey questions will be used to help us understand industry needs. All on-line entries must be received by December 12th, 2021 11:59 p.m. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for his sweepstakes. A completed survey will enter you into the prize drawing. The random prize drawings will be held on or about December 18th, 2021. There may be different graphics and presentations of this offer under the same prize structure. If you are unable to complete the survey and still wish to be entered into the prize drawing, you may mail your contact information to Pulse Research re: 2021 Survey P.O. Box 2884 Portland, Oregon 97208
3. CONDITIONS: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Web site visitors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should a computer virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize value of $1,000 will be awarded (or cash equivalent). Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all qualified entries received. Potential prize winners will be notified by email and/or by phone. Potential winner is required to respond with a complete notification email or return the phone call within 7 Days of notification date or an alternate winner will be selected. After receiving the confirmation an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability will be mailed to the potential winner. The affidavit must be signed, notarized and returned to the judging agency within 14 days of receipt. If the affidavit is not returned within the set time period an alternate winner will be selected. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Prize is not transferable. No prize substitutions. Odds of winning based on the number of entries received. Drawings will be conducted by Pulse Research, Inc. a market research company whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes will be distributed in 6-8 weeks after confirmation of affidavit is complete.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Employees of Pulse Research, Inc, all persons working as employees of any newspaper, media, media partners or subsidiaries, and all affiliated Web sites or their affiliated companies, or the sponsors, agencies, distributors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated companies, participating advertisers and media, employees, their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Immediate family member is defined as husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws apply. Entry into this promotion constitutes permission to the Sponsor and their agencies to use winners' name, address and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Entrant recognizes and agrees that survey information will be made available only to Sponsor. Winners agree to release and hold harmless Pulse Research, its agencies, employees from injury, death, loss or other liability that may arise from the acceptance or use of any prize or their participation in this promotion.
6. WINNERS LIST: The name of the prize-winners can be found by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to 2021 Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 2884
Portland, Oregon 97208. Requests must be received by December 12th, 2021.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Entrant agrees that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant(s) and Sponsor and their agencies, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Oregon. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the County of Multnomah in the State of Oregon. Entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
8. Sponsor: Pulse Research, Inc., P.O. Box 2884
Portland, Oregon 97208.
9. CONTENT: All questions contained in the POA survey are intellectual property of Pulse Research Inc. Any unauthorized use of said material will be met with legal action.