Announcing PULSE of AMERICA Reader Survey
Pulse Research launches the first “Pulse of America” consumer shopping survey.
Pulse of America Reader Survey Summary : Because the 2011 economy is uncertain, Pulse Research will be conducting a national purchasing survey to provide current shopping research to all of our participants. The Pulse of America survey will be conducted in all 50 states and therefore will provide an accurate, representative sample of newspaper reader shopping plans.
View the Survey : http://www.pulseresearch.com/america/
Participation : Run provided small house ads and place a link on your website to the survey. By participating, your readers will be represented in the sample. In appreciation of your support:
- Pulse Research will provide you with a copy of the study results at no cost.
- Pulse Research will update your AdSeller programs with representative purchasing data from the Pulse of America reader survey at no cost.
For More Information
Contact John Marling at 503.784.5772
Or email email@example.com
New AdSeller Program
Pulse is pleased to announce AdSeller 2.0
- New Presentation setup including print, web and total audience presentations
- Enhanced AdSeller presentation pages for out of area, competitive media, advertising results
- Focus Sales management; Pulse can import list of inactive advertisers, you can create prospect lists, make sales assignments and track sales person follow through.